|BUSTED MAYOR DAVIS....CAUGHT IN THE ACT|
|CORRUPT MAYOR ERNEST DAVIS|
Mayor Davis began his administration as a criminal enterprise in 1995 and he ended it as a criminal enterprise in 2007. Mayor Davis saw three key people in his administration get indicted and convicted by a federal grand jury for corruption. Now Mayor Davis is seeking to return to office to continue his criminal enterprise. Mayor Davis wants the people of the great City of Mount Vernon to believe that the raid on City Hall by the F.B.I was a planned conspiracy. Mayor Davis is still apparently high on whatever he likes to smoke in his spare time.
|POVERTY PIMP PASTOR RICHARDSON|
Each week until Primary day, we will focus on one development project in Mount Vernon constructed during Davis’ administration. The first project we will take a look at is called the Grace House, a 100 unit section 8 elderly project located at 229 South 7th Avenue. Construction on this project began in 1997. This was one of Davis’ first projects of his administration and the beginning of his criminal enterprise.
§ 24-4 of The City Charter of Mount Vernon States,
[Amended 12-16-70 by L.L. No. 5-1970, approved 12-28-70]
A. No city officer or employee shall:
(1) Directly or indirectly solicit any gift; or accept or receive any gift, whether in the form of money, services, loan, travel, entertainment, hospitality, thing or promise or any other form, under circumstances in which it could reasonably be inferred that the gift was intended to influence him or could reasonably be expected to influence him in the performance of his official duties or was intended as a reward for any official action on his part.
[Amended 2-9-77 by L.L. No. 2-1977]
(2) Disclose confidential information acquired by him in the course of his official duties to unauthorized persons or use such information to further his personal interest.
(3) Invest or hold any investment directly or indirectly in any financial, business, commercial or other private transaction which creates a conflict with his official duties.
(4) Engage in, solicit, negotiate for or promise to accept private employment or render services for private interests when such employment or service creates a conflict with or impairs the proper discharge of his official duties.
(5) After the termination of service or employment with such municipality, appear before any board or agency of the City of Mount Vernon in relation to any case, proceeding or application in which he personally participated during the period of his service or employment or which was under his active consideration.
(6) Perform any professional services for others, for compensation, in relation to any proceeding, petition or hearing before any city agency as herein defined.
(7) Represent any person, firm or corporation being sued by the City of Mount Vernon in the defense of such suit, or represent or appear for any person, firm or corporation filing a claim against or prosecuting a legal action or proceeding against the City of Mount Vernon, in the filing of such claim or the prosecution of such action or proceeding.
(8) Appear for or represent any person, firm or corporation in an action involving the prosecution of such person, firm or corporation for violation of any city ordinances or codes.
(9) Take part in or vote or pass upon any matter before him or any board or commission of which he is a member, in which matter he has any direct or indirect pecuniary interest.
Mayor Davis was the architect for the Grace House project located at 229 South 7th Avenue. It is clear that Davis’ actions were against the law. Perhaps this is a matter that the United States Attorney should look into. The plaque in the lobby of the building has Davis’ name clearly engraved in it. Don’t stop believing’, Mayor Davis’ is nothing more than a shakedown artist looking to get paid.